Popular Posts

Friday, August 27, 2010

No way out???

I have been thinking about this over and over. I think I've had enough. I want out of this relationship! Let's just say I am tired of the repetitive scenarios that is slowly sucking the very life out of you. Yes, its draining to keep going through the same shit over and over for how much? 8 years?
This is no 7 year itch! Its reality. I think the 7th year myth is not so far fetched after all. The first year is all roses and butterflies, the following years is when you tell yourself, he is a good man, lets give him a chance. Another year passes by and you are still telling yourself this may be worth saving. After all the usual "man things"like, flirting with other women, taking up a new hobby, video games, other buddies (barkadas) that you have to put up with! Why do you? Coz he says " I am not out in bars trying to chase after women to nail!" So should I be grateful?? I may have been swayed for a number of years but now? HELL NO! Chasing after women in bars is a very dangerous game men play even when they are unattached/single whatever they wanna call that shit! When you enter a relationship, (and even 11 year-olds know this) you ares supposed to be faithful and trustworthy, no more flirting, no more saving numbers in code, no more texting chicks late at night to check if you "Still got it".
Women give up these things so easily when they think or feel that they are ready to commit to another person. Why can't guys do that???! They have to have conditions, they always want you to chose between some male outrageous sport/hobby or womanizing.. and if they are not womanizing then you should be thanking the heavens for getting a man like that! BULL to the SHIT!
I am not wasting my youth on someone that doesn't want to really commit in the real sense of the word. Putting up with things that are grounds to leave a man is too much! Staying makes you stupid.
And come to think of it, when I mentioned I wanted to part ways, he comes up with this ridiculous suspicion that I have a boyfriend on the side! Come on women how many times this happened to you. I mean can't a woman want to leave a relationship without a third party? (Palibhasa) its the norm in a man's excuse to leave a relationship. I am not a man hater, I just hate the things that men do to try to get out of what they might think is a mess.
And when he was convinced its not another man, he comes up with "whoever you are talking to... whoever is giving you advice is stupid!" but when its their "homies" that give them advice about leaving a chick they would say " man...I think you're right" and that ain't stupid!??

Anyway, this is a f*cked up situation, I want to end this but he won't let me!!! DAMN!
Can anyone out there gimme "Stupid" advice please??

heven7/82710

No comments:

Post a Comment